The Be’chol Lashon Tzedek Teen Fellowship is for ethnically and racially diverse Jewish teens ages 12-18 who want to create community with those who have similar experiences. You will be matched with a mentor, also a Jew of Color, who will help you explore and expand your understanding of who you are, who you want to be, and how you want to change the world.
The Tzedek Teen Fellowship will allow you to connect with a supportive community of peers over the course of a year. You will have the opportunity to:
- Make friends with ethnically and racially diverse Jewish teens
- Explore your Jewish& identity
- Identify your strengths and areas for personal growth
- Engage in one-on-one mentorships
- Learn about global Jewish communities around the world
- Talk about race in a Jewish context
- Attend the Teen Tzedek Fellowship Retreat
- Apply to be a Camp Be’chol Lashon Counselor-in-Training (CIT)
You will have the opportunity to design a project over the next year that helps you learn to talk about yourself and your identity through a variety of media—art, music, dance, cooking, gaming, coding, etc. What are you passionate about? What’s interesting to you? Learn to use your interest to tell your own story and express who you are.
Thank you! With support from:
Be’chol Lashon Mentors